In this article, you will know how to subscribe your server to the RedHat portal and install Ansible.
- You need to register your system by running shown below command.
The system has been registered with ID: xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The registered system name is: control.seimaxim.com
- Set a role for your system in the Red Hat portal.
[root@control ~]# subscription-manager role --set="Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server"
role set to "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server".
- Check available roles for your system and copy the pool id, which contains Ansible.
subscription-manager list --available
- Attach pool with your node.
subscription-manager attach --pool=<Pool-ID>
- Enable your ansible repos
subscription-manager repos --enable ansible-2-for-rhel-8-x86_64-rpms
- Now, you can install Ansible.
yum install -y ansible