If you see errors like the following you need to change the LiteSpeed connection timeout setting.
2021-09-01 03:33:04.222931 [INFO]  [198.51.100.2:11313#APVH_domain.tld:lsapi] Lsapi connection state: 3, watching event: 25, respState: 1, m_iTotalPending:0, m_iPacketLeft:0, m_iCurRespHeader:12, req sent for 121 seconds,Total processing time: 121.
- Login to the cPanel server as root and access the LiteSpeed WebAdmin console. You can also do this by visiting your server hostname URL on port 7080 (https://hostname.domain.tld:7080).
- In WHM, LiteSpeed can be accessed in this path Home » Plugins » LiteSpeed Web Server Plugin » WebAdmin Console
- Select “Configuration”.
- Select the “Tuning” tab.
- Click “Edit” to the right of “Connection”.
- Enter the new value under “Connection Timeout (secs)”.
- Click “Save” to the right of “Server Process”.