.AC Domain Name
Register, Renew, or Transfer Now for 32$ Promotional Price
.AC top-level domain is the Internet country code (ccTLD) for Saint Helena, Ascension, Tristan da Cunha, and Ascension Island, a British Overseas Territory midway between Africa and South America. NIC, a subsidiary of the Internet Computer Bureau based in the United Kingdom, administers it. Registration for the domain is open to anyone. It’s short, descriptive, and memorable.
Who can Register .AC Domain
Register .AC domain to build a brand name that sets you apart from others
- Air conditioning: .AC domain name is used by businesses selling and maintaining air conditioning units. In languages including English, Spanish and Portuguese, those two letters mean relief from the heat.
- Athletic clubs: If you have a sports athlete club, why not buy .AC in your domain name.
- Aachen: License plates in a town on Germany’s border with France feature AC, making this domain ideal for Aachen-based businesses.
- Atlantic City: If you operate in this U.S. Atlantic city, make sure you get a .AC domain.
Why .AC Domain Name
Get free lifetime domain privacy protection with your .AC Domain name
.AC domain DNS is operational with 100% accuracy for more than two decades. This stability ensures you can focus on building your presence like the top small and large business sites who trust .AC.
Revered as the excellent standard in domain name TLD. .AC was first introduced on the internet in 1997. Due to .AC domain large global footprint, thousands of business entities use .AC for their online presence.
Our certified domain experts are online to give 24x7x365 consultation and technical support. 30 minutes response time for support tickets. Ask us if you have difficulty in finding your perfect .AC domain name.
How to Choose .AC
The minimum length of .AC domain should be 3 characters and the maximum length should be 63 characters. Hyphen, numbers, and IDN are not allowed.
.AC Domain name should be short and concise. Shorter domain names are easier to pronounce and remember by potential consumers of your services.
Be creative. Think for innovative .AC domain name to add creativity to your organization name and online presence. Your domain name should stand out from the rest.
Services Available with Your .AC Domain Name
Simple domain name management tools. You don’t need any special technical skills.
Quick, simple way to manage and forward your domains to any existing website.
With “Transfer Lock” you can protect your domain from any unauthorized transfer or “hijack.
Automatically forward email addresses under your domain to any other valid email address.
Companion for your .AC Domain
.AC Domain information
Transfer and renewal fees are the same as registration fees.
|Minimum Registration Period||1 year|
|Maximum Registration Period||10 years|
|Minimum Renewal Period||1 year|
|Maximum Renewal Period||1 year|
|Registrar Lock Support||YES|
Find a .AC Domain Name Alternative?
- DNSSEC is available free of cost with all eligible domains.
- You will receive a domain privacy subscription free with every eligible domain registration or transfer. Talk with our expert on Live chat. Due to restrictions imposed by the registry, domain privacy is not available for some TLDs. DNS features mentioned are applicable only if your domain uses the SeiMaxim DNS service.
- ICANN charges a mandatory annual fee of $0.19 for each domain registration, renewal, or transfer. This fee is already added to the listed price, so you will not be charged any additional fees during the payment checkout process.
- We recommend that you set these specific domains to auto-renew at least 13 days before the expiration date. .ORG, .PE, .SG, .COM.SG, .COM.AU, .NET.AU, .ORG.AU, .CH, .ES, .COM.ES, .NOM.ES, .ORG.ES, .FR, .LI, .PE, .COM.PE, .NET.PE.
- If your domain is not renewed or set to auto-renewal at least 12 days before the expiration date, it immediately enters the redemption period. Once in this state, it will not be possible to renew it at the regular price. Read more about renewal requirements.
- We recommend that you set these domains to auto-renew at least 6 days before the expiration date. .EU, .NL. .CX, and .DE.
- If you do not renew your domain at least 5 days before the expiration date, it immediately enters the redemption period. Once in the redemption state, your domain, website, and other related services will stop working, and you may have to $200 or more to activate the domain. So, you must renew your domain before the expiry date.
- Special offers apply to all registrations and may change in the future.